The apartments are independent, sleep 2 to 8, depending on the size, and are furnished with everything you need for an enjoyable stay, including linens for the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom, pots and pans, dishes and silverware.
In 2011 they were completely renovated and decorated in period style and include:
- 32″ – 37″ LCD satellite color TV set up for SKY;
- Direct dial telephone;
- DVD PLAYER;
- Video intercom;
- Fireplace with insert;
- Personalized heat control;
- Safe deposit;
- Computerized expense management;
- Free wi-fi connection.
The kitchen includes:
- ceramic glass electric cooktop;
- iron and ironing board;
The bathroom includes:
- washing machine;
- glass shower stall;
- toilet, bidet, sink;
- hair dryer;
- towel warmer;
- some apartments also include a whirlpool bath.
The floors are wood or ceramic and the living rooms feature solid wood furnishings and leather sofas, a table and chest and a fireplace.
Each apartment also has a wooden balcony or garden area, complete with patio furniture.
The ANTIGUA complex also has an elevator that carries up to 6 people connecting the residential floors directly to the parking garage. Each apartment is assigned a parking spot in the garage and two storage areas for skis and boots, one on the garage level and one on the main floor.
Residence Antigua also has:
- Garden with fountains;
- Solarium terrace furnished with lounge chairs, tables and umbrellas;
- Ping pong table – foosball table.